Monday, July 18, 2016

Another update

I know 3 posts in the last 2 days.  Obviously my work at the house has slowed.   The siding crew wrapped up today.  The entry way soffit turned out really nice, still on the fence if I'm going to wrap the post, right now I'm thinking no.

The drywall crew continues to amaze they sent out a guy to clean up the scraps and to paper the floors, taping and mudding will start tomorrow.   The place looks good all cleaned up.

Tomorrow I get power.  The utility company called today to say they plan to pull the line and set the meter tomorrow, and the solar meter will get set on Wednesday.   Free power please!!   Due to this I ran out there tonight and wired up 3 outlets.  I had been waiting until the drywall was hung, so that they didn't have to work around it.  When they cut over power I lose my temporary power connection.  Can't have both at once from a stub, only if I had a transformer.   I put in one upstairs outlet, and two in the garage.   I'll probably put two in the great room tomorrow, but this should get us by for now




Siding complete.  The yellow is the primed color that Hardie siding comes in.  The exterior will get painted in about 2 weeks
Entry soffit
Papered upstairs, ready for taping/mudding
Another pic
Last one
.

No comments:

Post a Comment